“I have never been in a race with such great enthusiasm and support from the participants. They cheer for everyone from start to finish.”
– Steve Scott, "America’s Premier Miler," an Olympian who holds the world record for running the most sub-4 minute miles. Since 1983, Steve Scott has warmed up and led the kids in each of their 1/4 - 1- Mile races. Steve also starts the Elite Mile.
35th Annual Event
Sunday, March 18, 2018
Fashion Island, Newport Beach
Adult & Youth
Running & Walking Events
- 5 Adult Road Race Events
- 7 Youth Road Race Events
- 5k Family Walk and Family Mile
- Toddler Trot
- Dog Mile (humans of all ages with dogs on leashes)
- Chosen to host USATF Southern California Road Mile Championship, 10k Championship, and Grand Prix Series
Event Day Expo
Youth & Fitness Expo & Dog Expo
- Youth & Fitness Expo with live music, food and beverage including pancake breakfast, youth activities, massage, shopping, health and fitness information, and more.
- Dog Expo with adoptable pets, free on-site microchip scans and registration for your pets, pet food samples, and more.